You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself. You must not provide to us such information which is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or which is injurious, violent, offensive, sub-judice, defamatory, racist or xenophobic or which may in any manner violate the purpose and spirit of our Website. If you provide any such information as aforesaid, then we have the right to refuse service or delete your account (or any portion thereof) without any further liability to it. You also have the right to access, modify and eliminate the data or information provided to or shared with the Website.
(1) VISIT Generally, you may visit our Website and obtain information about us and our services without registering with us and without providing us any personal information.
(2) COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION In case if you are interested in our Website and would like to register with us, we ask you to provide certain personally identifiable information that will enable us to enhance your Website visit, or to follow up with you after your visit including without limitation your name, e-mail address, profile photograph, location, current organization, current designation, date of birth and communication address ("Basic Information").
You may at your option, provide us with other Personal Information including your telephone or mobile or fax number, marital status, languages known, interests or hobbies, location, academic information including courses done, educational institutions attended, period of study, certifications, skills, professional experiences, resume or videos, trainings and achievements or other personal information of whatsoever nature ("Additional Information"). The Basic Information and Additional Information will be collectively called as "Personal Information". We reiterate that apart from the information which we ask from you at the time of registration, we do not compel you to provide any of the aforesaid Additional Information which may be uploaded on the Website at your exclusive discretion. However providing or sharing such Additional Information of yours with our Website enables you to better utilize your professional network by facilitating your search for professional resources, information, and opportunities and thus helps you in building your professional identity in the best manner.
We may also collect such other anonymous data that is not associated with or linked to any of your Personal Data and which, by itself, does not permit the identification of any individual user, including but not limited to, unique identifiers of the device through which our Website is accessed, such as VPN, information of WiFi connectivity and such other information ("Anonymous Information"). We may also store these unique identifiers, at many times and create a profile for you based on such Anonymous Information.
We may also receive information when you interact with and use our Website such as audit data about date, IP address, browser information, URLs, analytical code, time stamp, geo stamp, IP address, version and identification number of the URL and device, your profile, websites visited by you, search terms used, your device carrier data, platform type, number of clicks, phone number, requested status of other users and various status information with regard to the services provided through our Website ("Usage Information"). Such Usage Information collected is not associated with any Personal Data and is only tagged to the unique identifier for a particular device.
(3) SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION On your registration with the Website, the Basic Information of yours will be displayed on the Website, more particularly in your profile which would be freely accessible to or shared with other registered users of the Website. However you may block or restrict the sharing or viewing of Additional Information of yours, as aforesaid, by altering the appropriate settings of your account with the Website.
You may choose to change your privacy option by choosing the relevant option. However the Personal Information which is hidden by any user subsequent to the change in the existing privacy option would be still available to third parties if the information was already shared or disclosed by the user under the existing privacy option for which the Website shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever.
(4) USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION We use your Personal Information to administer your account and customize our services provided to you. The Personal Information you provide will be kept confidential and used to support your relationship with the Website as specified hereinafter:
The Website may use the details you provide to inform you of special offers, updates, upgrades, professional opportunities and other services that may be of interest to you including providing you with innovative features and services we develop in the future. When you use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, you agree and understand that you are communicating with the Website through electronic records and you consent to receive communications from us periodically as and when required. We may selectively share your information with our partners, associates or others wherever and whenever such sharing is inevitable for providing the services through the Website. The information you provide to or share with the Website may be used to customize your experience on our Website. For instance when you login to your account, we will display the names of circuits or suggested circuits you could be a member, job interests etc.
In order to connect with other users you may use our services to send invitations either to others who may or may not be users in the Website. The names and email address of people whom you invite will be used to send your invitations and reminders as well as to allow the Website to expand your network. In such circumstances you should be aware of the fact that the recipient of such invitations will be aware of your email address and other personal information. Hence you should not invite anyone you do not know or trust. The Website shall not be liable in this respect as the invitees are of your own choice.
To support the services provided through the Website, we target and serve our own advertisements and third party advertisements both on and off the site using the advertisement networks. Advertisement network include third party service providers, advertisement agencies, advertisement exchanges, advertisement technology vendors. Once you click on to an advertisement it is an express and voluntary confirmation from your end to provide or share your personal information with third party advertisement servers, advertisement agencies, advertisement exchanges, advertisement technology vendors and others.
The Website may use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements when the user contacts it. These companies may use information (not including name, address, email address, or telephone number of the user) about the user's visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to the user.
The information we receive about you may be used by us to keep the Website products, services and integrations safe and secure; to provide customized, location specific features and services including providing information and news to you and other users connected with you; to measure and understand the effectiveness of advertisements or other information which you may view; to make suggestions to you and other users on the Website such as joining a particular circuit ; for internal operations, including trouble shooting, data analysis, testing, research and service improvement, etc.
Our Website may frequently use and check your Personal Information provided in your profile including your academic and professional information to verify your user authenticity and thereby to achieve a certain level of security.
When you apply for an advertised job through the Website you will be giving your consent for the job advertiser to view your personal profile. Further, the recruiter can search for candidates using options such as skill set, experience, industry and the recruiter may also contact you for additional information, based on the information you have shared subject to your privacy settings. Providing additional information to the recruiter will be strictly left to the user's discretion and the risks associated to such disclosure would be strictly on the user. The Website will not be responsible or liable for such direct disclosure of information by the user to the recruiter.
We offer search services to help find information and learn more about other users as well as employment opportunities. Our Website search allows users to find jobs, companies, and contributions to our Website which helps you to use our Website more effectively and expand your network. For this purpose we use your Personal Information from your account or profile and contributions.
The information provided to or shared with our Website for effective functioning and further provision of Services , be displayed outside the Website. For instance when you post information for public discussion, your contents may be displayed in the search engine results. While posting information for public discussion you are restrained from posting anything which is defamatory, libelous, misleading, inaccurate, sub judice, offensive, disturbing, obscene, communal, or in violation of any applicable laws, rules, bye-laws, notifications or regulations or which is inflammatory, provoking, inciting or intended to be prejudicial to any religion, caste, sex, creed, nationality, region, nation, person, courts, government institutions or otherwise. The user contributing to or sharing on the Website any information of the aforesaid kind shall be solely responsible for such information and the Website reserves its right to be indemnified by the user if any loss or damage is incurred or suffered by the Website and/or its stakeholders.
If you post your views or participate in discussions or provide your contributions to the Website, you should be aware that any Personal Information you choose to provide can be read, collected, or used by other users as well as the associates, partners of this Website and your information may be used for sending messages or communications for which the Website is not responsible. In addition, there may be contents on the Website which may be public and searchable on the internet in which case your posts, views and information provided to the Website as aforesaid may be viewed by other users and the Website cannot guarantee that other users will not make copies of or use the ideas and information that you have shared on the Website.
Our Website may contain links to other websites. We are not in any way responsible for the privacy practices or content of such websites and hereby expressly disclaim all liability associated with the content and use thereof. The linked websites are not necessarily under the control of the Website. We encourage you to be aware when you leave this Website and to read the privacy policies of each and every linked website that collects your personally identifiable information. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do this entirely at your own risk. Any links to any partner of this Website shall be the responsibility of the linking party, and we shall not be responsible for notification of any change in name or location of any information on the website or liable for any actions, claims, losses or damages arising thereto.
(5) SECURITY MEASURES Any personal data and information provided by you may be stored on the secured servers and/ or data centers that may be placed in India or outside India. We are committed to protecting the security of any information, personal or other, that you provide and as such have put in place a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect such information from any unauthorized access, use or disclosure. To protect any data you provide to or share with our Website, we regularly audit our system for possible vulnerabilities and attacks as mandated by law. However since the internet is not a 100% secure environment, the Website cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to or share with the Website. There may be instances where Website may be subject to security breaches and failures due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. These may include computer "hacking", data theft or and physical theft among others. In such situations, we will try to rectify the problems as soon as possible.
Any data destroyed shall be disposed of in a manner that protects the privacy of the user in an appropriate manner as per the industry standard practices and norms.
To ensure and maintain standards of data protection and information security, the we have complied with and maintained the International Standard IS/ISO/IEC 27001 on "Information Technology - Security Techniques - Information Security Management System - Requirements" in accordancewith the Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures as stipulated under the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011.
(6) RESTRICTION You are not allowed to access or avail the services provided by the Website for harassing, abusing, defaming, threatening, coercing, disturbing any other users. You are restricted from using the Website for any unlawful or illegal activities. Your views, posts, discussions, contributions or otherwise provided to or shared with the Website shall not be of the nature which is either defamatory, libelous, misleading, inaccurate, sub judice, offensive, disturbing, obscene, communal, or in violation of any applicable laws, rules, bye-laws, notifications or regulations or which is inflammatory, provoking, inciting or intended to be prejudicial to any religion, caste, sex, creed, nationality, region, nation, person, courts, government institutions or otherwise. The user contributing to or sharing on the Website any information of the aforesaid kind shall be solely responsible for such information and the Website reserves its right to be indemnified by the user if any loss or damage is incurred or suffered by the Website and its stakeholders.
(7) DIRECT COMMUNICATION On sharing of your Personal Information as aforesaid with other users or third party entities, the Website shall not be responsible for any direct communication made by such users with you through any means whatsoever including but not limited to telephones, mobile phones, telefax etc. whether it is solicited or unsolicited.
Any grievances or questions regarding this statement should be directed to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org